- If you prefer to pay cash to receive the cash discounted price, mark "Don't add payment now" when booking. Payment will be collected at the boat when boarding. Sales tax of 7% will be collected for all cruises.
- Payment for credit cards can be processed through this website or at the boat when boarding.
- No checks please.
- Sales tax and gratuity extra.
- Cancellations require 48 hours notice.
What is Provided
Booked cruises are reserving the entire boat exclusively for your part of one to six people, with a captain. Complimentary light snacks and drinks are provided. Life jackets are on-board for all adults. If children are in your party, please contact us if you need a life jacket for your child. All children under the age of 6 are required by Florida law to wear a life jacket at all times while on board.
What to Bring
You are welcome to bring:
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Beach towels/ swim suit
- Your own lunch or snacks, beer, white wine or other beverages
Please do NOT bring:
- RED wine (if spilled will stain the boat)
- Hard alcohol due to insurance restrictions
- Spray-on aerosol sunscreen